Work With Us
Community Care Support Worker
About the Role
- Provide quality support to individuals in their own homes.
- Follow Accent Home Care policies and procedures.
- Always uphold Accent Home Care values of honesty, teamwork, respect, dignity and accountability of your actions.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain Professional Boundaries.
- Understand and apply the privacy and confidentiality Act.
- Ensure health and safety laws are adhered to.
- Sound knowledge around infection control and manual handling.
We service clients that reside in the Southern and Eastern Metro Regions all the way from Albert Park to the Mornington Peninsula, Pakenham up to Healesville and in return from Chirnside Park to Balwyn North/Kew but not limited to.
We are looking for people who are passionate about caring for the elderly and can communicate well within a team.
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication with interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Reliable, flexible and able to commit to a variety of shifts.
- Certificate III or above within the health and community services.
- 12 months previous experience within Community/Aged Care (desired).
- Multilingual (desired).
- Please note you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
- Applicants must have a valid police clearance, Victorian driver’s license, your own reliable car which must be fully comprehensively insured and a smart phone.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org